What is Daily Money Management?
Jane MacKenzie Home & Business Support Services offers seniors and entrepreneurs customized personal assistance managing routine paperwork and related financial matters. It’s like having your own personal secretary! You may benefit from a few or more of these confidential services.
Sample services for both seniors & entrepreneurs:
- Open and sort incoming mail
- Review any backlog of unopened mail
- Pay bills – keep track of due dates, assist with payment
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Set up and do data entry on financial software such as Quicken & QuickBooks
- Organize, file, archive and purge personal or business related paperwork
- Troubleshoot billing errors
- Organize statements, receipts and documents for taxes
Sample services especially for entrepreneurs:
- “Ghost writing” blogs or newsletters
- Create or maintain a social media presence
- Online research
- Special projects
Sample services especially for seniors:
- Remove client from magazine, catalog, charity and junk mail lists
- Verify charitable donations are legitimate
- Protect client from fraudulent e-mails, scams or solicitation
- Provide light computer, iPad, smart phone support
- Assist with arrangements for other service providers, such as home care
- Assist with arrangements to move into assisted living
For general information on Daily Money Management, please review this article on legal website Nolo.com.